This was our first major snow fall this season. This picture was taken early in the day - it snowed alllllllll day.
You can see that Matthew is initiating a snow ball fight in the first picture!
Mark and Matthew are discussing where to build a snow man.
We're starting Matthew out slowly on the sled - as in level ground. He really enjoyed it and wanted to make sure that I was watching!
2 comments:
Oh what fun MI is! :o) Love, love, love seeing the activity! :o) Sooooo glad that Mark finally has a coat on! :o) (Dad and I thought about getting him one of those wolf-looking hats - flaps and all! But they would be warm. Is the snowman in the back yard? Wish we could be there.....sigh...... So happy for you all! :o) Much love.
Wow - you guys have a huge backyard! Oh what I'd give for a flat backyard!!!
Post a Comment