I LOVE leaf pictures!!
WOW.....lots has happened since we left! What FUN for Matthew! Did he use his rake, too? :o)
Looks like someone had a great time!We sure do miss you guys down here, but it seems like you are much happier now. Give hugs to Matthew, Mackie, and Moe for me. (and I guess Mark too).P.S. people still ask about you guys a lot! You are both missed!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I LOVE leaf pictures!!
WOW.....lots has happened since we left! What FUN for Matthew! Did he use his rake, too? :o)
Looks like someone had a great time!
We sure do miss you guys down here, but it seems like you are much happier now. Give hugs to Matthew, Mackie, and Moe for me. (and I guess Mark too).
P.S. people still ask about you guys a lot! You are both missed!
Post a Comment