Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Potter Park Zoo











It was a beautiful day to go to the zoo! We went up to Lansing after Matthew's nap. The best part about the zoo was that it only cost us the $4 parking fee to get in since we had a Little Rock Zoo membership and Potter Park is a reciprocal zoo!

Matthew enjoyed the peacocks roaming around the zoo the most. I think Mark and I enjoyed see the tiger and lion sleeping - looking like Mackey and Moe. Afterwards, we went to the Lansing Mall to check it out - as you can see, Matthew enjoyed the big cookie that we all split.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

can I tell you how JEALOUS I am that you get to live in MI!! I love it there! the zoo looks so fun!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day you had! :o) Love the pic of Mark! :o)