Thanks, Mom for the inspiration to make this cheap and easy dessert! I used lemon cake mix and orange jello. A couple of Mark's students are coming over for dessert tonight - I thought that this refreshing cake would be a good choice :o)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
YUM....the lemon cake with strawberry jello is history, but sure was good with either Whipped topping (yes, oil! haha) or rainbow sherbet! YUM.....
Been out in the yard, of course. Now, when I plant something, wonder how it would do in MI! :o)
2 comments:
YUM....the lemon cake with strawberry jello is history, but sure was good with either Whipped topping (yes, oil! haha) or rainbow sherbet! YUM.....
Been out in the yard, of course. Now, when I plant something, wonder how it would do in MI! :o)
It was an awesome cake!! I think it tastes like summer for some reason. I look forward to making it for friends in the future!
Post a Comment