Matthew looked pretty dapper in his seersucker suit today! He loved the Easter egg hunt - but was not very impressed with his candy(that's okay with me). We had a trial run Easter egg hunt when G'ma and G'pa H were here last week. I think he'll enjoy the Jonah Veggies Tales video, though.
3 comments:
Yes, Babe, I think "dapper" IS the word! That cracks me up! He looks soooo cute. So glad (thankful) that you thought of the egg hunt when we were there - what fun! Much love. Gorgeous day here! Packed House at Immanuel! God is good - all the time! :o)
I think this is one of the cutest outfits and boys that I have seen. Adorable!
I LOVE his hat!did he keep it on? Michael loves all veggie tales right now!!
I saw spider man easter baskets at Target...so, I think your safe!!
Hope you had a wonderful day!
Post a Comment