Gracious, he looks soooo grown up!! I have to remember, he isn't a baby anymore! Love the sleeping pose - makes me feel relaxes! Looks like he and Mackey are good buddies! :o) What fun - thanks for posting, Babe...Greet your men...:o)
Love the Superman one with the messy hair and nonchalant look. He is ready to save the world, but not stressed about it at all...ha ha. Too cute.
Hilarious! Love the one in bed...almost couldn't tell if he was face up or face down.
Cutest cape-crusader I've ever seen! :o)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Gracious, he looks soooo grown up!! I have to remember, he isn't a baby anymore! Love the sleeping pose - makes me feel relaxes! Looks like he and Mackey are good buddies! :o) What fun - thanks for posting, Babe...Greet your men...:o)
Love the Superman one with the messy hair and nonchalant look. He is ready to save the world, but not stressed about it at all...ha ha. Too cute.
Hilarious! Love the one in bed...almost couldn't tell if he was face up or face down.
Cutest cape-crusader I've ever seen! :o)
Post a Comment