That's because we wouldn't be able to share these cookies with anyone outside our immediate family. Consider the fact that Matthew felt responsible for quality control on the frosting and the candies - as you can see. ;o)
I'm also sharing Matthew's "new pose" when asked to smile - I don't know where that came from. Such a silly boy!
5 comments:
Gracious, love that "smile"...he's a BOY, isn't he!? :o) Top pic sure reminds me of Jared! Oh how fun - yes, we're glad that he's trying them out! :o) Cannot wait! :o)
Hey, Babe, I made sugar cookies today, too, as well as the church cookies - and zuchinni bread in the big muffin tin we bought in Dallas! :o) Going to ice them tomorrow...hey, I found out a hint to keep sugar cookies soft - put a piece of bread in the container with them....don't need the whole slice, just a hunk. :o)
Ohhhh, those cookies look so good!
Cute boy too!
I second what Christine said!! I love that he's wearing SHORT SLEEVES IN DECEMBER!!
Leanne is right! Shorts (and short sleeves)in Dec....but that happens all the time in AR. :o) In fact, I wore shorts (and short sleeves)over to the neighbor's yesterday - but had on a winter coat! (go figure!) I must admit, I'm more Southerner than Northerner any more....:o) Hope MTE will share his work of art! :o)
Post a Comment