Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A good read

I've just read this article on the "Modesty of Personal Restraint". It's directed toward single women - to be on guard as to how single women should treat their "interactions" with married men. The thing is, I really see it applying to all women in some form - married or not.
As a nurse, I primarily have worked with women. There have been times when that is not always the case, though. Especially now, working in the ED - the male:female ratio is very different from what I am used to. I certainly see those "dynamics" played out around me - as I assumed that I would.
It's refreshing to read and article that's soooooo important in today's culture. It's not a very long article, I hope you are encouraged by it's value as much as I have been.

1 comment:

Carol Hightower said...

Very wise young lady, you are, my Dear!!!!! Brrrrrr, cold here, but I guess it's that way pretty much all over!