“I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still possess”
Martin Luther
I thought this was a Corrie ten Boom quote - but when I looked it up - I was wrong. I've loved this quote since I first heard it. I didn't put it here for anything in particular - but for everything in general. I realize that I tend to try to hold on to "my things" - whether they are dreams, ideals, relationships, etc....... instead of entrusting them to God.
1 comment:
Ahhhh, what a terrific quote. Don't think I have ever heard it - so profound, so true! Once again, the child has been the teacher of the parent! Just like with our children, we need to give them wings...and let them go.....oh, so hard to do, at times.
Love you,Babe, Mom
Post a Comment