Hey, Cutie....watch out, we're coming!!! I never sucked my thumb, but Mom said I sucked my big toe....what a guy!
Rebecca loves it when we put her toes in her mouth...she isn't quite able to do it herself, but she sure does smile and laugh about it when we do it.Way to cute
I think it is so cute when they put their toes in their mouths! Well...until they reach a certain age, anyway! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey, Cutie....watch out, we're coming!!! I never sucked my thumb, but Mom said I sucked my big toe....what a guy!
Rebecca loves it when we put her toes in her mouth...she isn't quite able to do it herself, but she sure does smile and laugh about it when we do it.
Way to cute
I think it is so cute when they put their toes in their mouths! Well...until they reach a certain age, anyway! :)
Post a Comment