Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Out for a walk



Sunday afternoon we loaded up Matthew and went for a walk on the trail. He wasn't too impressed. I took him for a walk around our complex yesterday - after 15 minutes of crying - he fell asleep - it was time for a nap anyway. :o)

3 comments:

Molly said...

Are you sure there's a baby in that thing?!

Carol Hightower said...

Good AM, Babe...we have a 1 h delay, so I have a few extra minutes! (slick roads!) I'm thinking that Steve wasn't that impressed with riding in a buggy, either...by the time you and Heather came around, we'd just go for a walk, often sleeping (at least the one in the buggy)! Look back at those days and wonder how I did it?! We were always on the go somewhere - and you survived in the non-safety child seats, sitting in the front between Dad and me, and no seatbelts anywhere in the car! (don't get me wrong, I think these new safety things are good, we just didn't know any better) Have a wonderful day with your men....much love, Mom (haven't heard about the MRI yet)

Leanne said...

I really like that stroller...
You will have to train your men to make you chocolate, also...
Christopher asks me almost every day about what he can "cook" with me...its sweet. It helps me practice patience. Hopefully, it also helps to grow nice little husbands for nice little wives...someday!!!!!!
Love,
Leanne