Thursday, February 28, 2008

Off the charts!


Today was Matthew's two month checkup and shots. You know - when you see them everyday - sometimes you don't realize how big they're getting.
Today when I looked at Matthew sleeping in his crib - it was a definite - "yeah, he IS getting bigger". That realization was confirmed this morning --- his head is 16"(70th percetile) he weighs 13#12oz(75th percentile), and the drum roll....... 25 1/2 inches long(over the 95th percentile - off the chart!!!!).
We have to keep up with Caleb, you know ;o)
He's sleeping off the shots and Tyelnol - poor little guy. I think it was harder on Daddy than myself - Mark watched while he got his shots - I held him so I really wasn't able to see his face during the process.

5 comments:

Molly said...

You go, Boy! You and Caleb can be big, bad Bruisers together! Hee hee! :)

Carol Hightower said...

Hi Babe, thanks for the phone call, DVD's and this recent blog news. What fun! Have to admit, little Matthew favors Jared in this one....to me anyway...the upper lip, I believe. What a sweetie!!! Love you all, Mom

Troy & Sherry said...

he is a cutie patootie....glad he is doing so well - how are you doing my friend?
feeling better? back to normal?

Leanne said...

Baby Heern loved the gift!!! I can't wait to put that little hat onL!! Of course, I've already had two other little boys try it on!!!
Thank you so much!!!!!!
Love,
Leanne

Molly said...

Hi Kristi! Yes, Rebekah was to have surgery this a.m. I think I must've been posting the latest we have about her when you commented, so there is more info for you "nursey" people! :) We still don't have info from this a.m. yet, but I will post it as soon as I know something.